Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
10 + years
Standard Background Check
VA - Vienna
The Program Manager will perform as both the Program/Project Manager for a contract in addition to providing Business Capture Support to identify, qualify, and secure new IT support services contracts within the Federal Market. Strong program and customer management skills, developing superior intelligence on existing programs, selecting and managing teaming partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements are critical. The Program Manager will capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal clients, to provide solutions in the areas of IT Consolidation and Modernization, Cloud Services, Software Engineering (include Agile Methodologies) and Modernization, Systems Planning and Business Transformation.
As the manager for a program will be responsible for:
* Day-to-day Management of programs and associated contracts including performance management and all aspects of staff management
* Financial management and reporting, including maintenance of the cost/schedule baselines, responsibility for the Profit and Loss (P&L) for all assigned programs.
* Oversite of employees and subcontractors
* Customer management, achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
* Compliance with contract requirements, and applicable policies and procedures
* Drive Growth in program areas, identifying additional opportunities within the customer space
*Assist with Business Capture activities, including proposal support and past performance references
*Manage Project teams and manage, develop and mentor Project managers at the contract and delivery order levels.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing projects and programs of $20 million in annual revenue and have supported the bid and capture activity of a project of at least $50 million. Will have at least 2 years of experience managing geographically dispersed staff.
* A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, business or related field, and at least 8+ years of Government IT services related experience. Master’s degree a plus.
* Detailed understanding of Federal procurement rules and regulations.
* Sound business ethics
* Experience with IT operations and logistics programs in geographically dispersed areas
* Experience with ITIL / IT Service Management. ITIL v3 Foundations certification a plus.
* Experience managing at least 50 employee and subcontract personnel
* PMP Certification, or equivalent.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance Level (Current background check and clearance level desired).
* Good interpersonal and team building skills with a strong customer-oriented approach.
* A proficiency in the MS Office Suite and possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
* Travel as required
* US citizen.
Experience supporting Department of Transportation, specifically the Federal Aviation Administration highly preferred
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.