Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Mid-Level Oracle DBA
05 - 07 years
VA - Vienna
• Maintain and ensure availability for multiple production and development Oracle environments
• Hands-on participation and facilitation of full life cycle implementation of Oracle 13c Fusion Middleware and 13c Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) for production environments
• Configure OEM agents to provide effective monitoring information for Oracle mid-tier and databases
• Implement and manage Oracle Fusion Middle-tier platform, BI publisher, and BI reports/dashboards as defined by the SME
• Provide leadership for OEM 13c full stack implementation and work guidance to less experienced personnel
• Assist in defining and correcting issues with the Oracle stack as defined by the SME
• Provide solid DBA skills on Oracle RAC and Data Guard installation, configuration, and troubleshooting production issue
• Apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
• Seven or more years of experience in as an Oracle DBA and related Oracle related area
• Specific knowledge for writing custom monitoring reports/dashboards with 13c OEM and Oracle BI Publisher tools
• Experience working with Oracle Cloud Computing (private or public) is a plus
• Strong communication skills to interact with customers and teams on requirements, proposals, diagnoses, and resolutions
• Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance workload, and lead complex projects
• Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
• Minimum 5 years of strong Oracle 11g or 12c DBA experience with specific knowledge of RAC, ASM, GoldenGate, Data Guard, RMAN, Patching, and/or Security compliance
• Secret clearance is a must; Top Secret is a plus
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.