The Business Unit Manager is to identify, qualify, and secure new IT support services contracts across a broad spectrum of Federal Agencies. Strong knowledge of customer needs, developing superior intelligence on existing work, teaming with the right partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements are critical. The Business Unit Manager will capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal clients, to provide solutions in the areas of IT Consolidation and Modernization, Cloud Services, Software Engineering (include Agile Methodologies) and Modernization, Systems Planning and Business Transformation.
* Manage business unit based on either customer-specific and/or geographical boundaries.
* Responsible for researching available business opportunities and identifying those that fit within the company’s strategic direction.
* Meet with critical Agency points of contact to gather relevant information to assist in bid determination process and to help shape critical proposal development activities.
* Collaborate with executive leadership and technical groups to coordinate business development activities
* Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified pursuits
* Actively contribute and manage a winning proposal process, interacting closely with internal service centers including proposal operations, pricing and contracts, as well as other groups
* Have a proven Track record capturing large opportunities in the Full & Open market, as well as GWACs/IDIQs vehicles
*Strong base of contacts with proven track record of obtaining and servicing new accounts.
*Work with senior management in defining business goals and developing a capture plan.
*Manage Profit and Loss (P&L) for all projects/programs within business unit.
*Work closely with Proposal Team and Subject Matter Experts to develop technical solutions.
*Manage Project teams and manage, develop and mentor Project managers at the contract and delivery order levels.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.