Help Desk Support Analyst
This is a customer facing role requiring excellent communication skills, a pleasant phone manner and a passion for consistently exceeding the expectations of our customer. Provide IT technical skills to a team that provides Tier 1 Call Center and Tier 2 Desktop troubleshooting to approximately 1500 users.
• Provide first level support for all IT related concerns and technologies; i.e. Windows7/10 Office 13/16, Exchange, Bomgar, Active Directory, File/Print Services etc.
• Field phone calls or chats throughout the day from internal employees
• Prioritize and evaluate a variety of technical issues
• Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of tickets
• Triage, resolve, and escalate issues to appropriate teams
• Provide installation, configuration, and break-fix for desktops, laptops and peripherals.
• Perform day-to-day responsibilities utilizing an IT Service Management System (RemedyForce) for ticket workflow management and documentation log database.
Essential job functions must include, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. The ability to be work in a team environment providing solutions to diagnose and resolve problems. Perform research if necessary to answer questions and resolve issues. Stay current with existing and emerging technologies, changes and updates. Must have a functional understanding of Windows systems, applications, and be able to support the following technologies:
• 2+ years of relevant IT experience demonstrating continuous technical career growth, in Microsoft environments.
• Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems
• Microsoft Office Suites 2013/2016
• Microsoft Active Directory - User management
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) for imaging
• User State Migration Tool (USMT) for backing up user profiles
• Symantec Endpoint Encryption
• Microsoft file and print services
• Blackberry and Apple Mobile Systems
• Basic to intermediate LAN and WAN Networks
• Remote connections and VPN Access
• DELL and Apple PC hardware
• Apple MAC Operating System (a plus)
• Previous Help Desk or Desktop support experience, responding to incoming calls, email messages, and walk-up customers.
• Experience with Endpoint Encryption formerly known as SafeBoot.
• Remote VPN Access
• Remedy service desk software
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
• Team Player, willing to share knowledge and pitch in wherever needed
• Multi-tasking, Prioritization, and Time Management
• Technical Aptitude – capable of handling a multitude of technical issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication - Ability to accurately convey an issue
• Patience & Customer Service mentality – Users often submit incomplete tickets
• Ability to pivot and act in a timely manner
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.