Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Oracle SOA Developer
05 - 07 years
VA - Vienna
The Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Developer will develop SOA services using the OFM SOA stack. The OFM SOA Developer will demonstrate a high-level of diverse technical experience including analyzing system needs, systems development, system process analysis, design, and re-engineering. The OFM SOA developer will support the installation, administration, maintenance and development of middleware and database custom software, applications and systems in support of SOA/ESB, information sharing and middleware solutions.
• Experience with systems and software engineering/development concepts and techniques
• Develop custom Web Services, Proxies, BPEL Processes, Business Rules, Transformations, Translations, and Reports utilizing OFM SOA technology
• Provide technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services
• Provide Middleware patching, as needed
• Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives
• Experience in connecting to and reading/writing to data stores using ORACLE SOA Suite database connectors
• Experience working with IDE such as JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and Oracle database concepts
• Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, BPEL
• Understanding of Oracle WebLogic architecture and administration
• Solid understanding of XML technologies, WS-*, SOAP, REST and other web service standards
• Solid understanding of SOA/ESB concepts and messaging patterns (Sync, Async, etc.)
• Experience in implementing WS-Security profiles including Usernametoken/password, Kerberos, PKI and SAML and integrating with identity stores such as LDAP
• Experience in using SOAPUI for building development unit and load test cases
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with using XML Gateways (e.g. Layer7, Vordel) to implement web services security and implement boundary transformation proxy services is a plus
• 5 years of experience in developing top down WSDL driven web services using the Oracle Fusion Middle SOA solution stack in a governed SOA development environment
• Oracle Service Bus
• Oracle SOA Suite
• JDeveloper (Java)
• Specific experience and certifications with Oracle/Java technologies, including WebLogic 11g, SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g/12c, BPEL 11g/12c or JavaEE are pluses
• Secret security clearance is required
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.