The Program Administration Specialist position is located in Washington, DC at the Department of Transportation in IT Shared Services. The position works directly in support of the Program Manager under the Program Management Office Task Order and reports directly to the Program Manager. This position suits an experienced administrator who is expected to self-manage their activities in an autonomous work environment.
The program team is approximately 140 personnel across 15 Task Orders and is composed primarily of the ActioNet team (primary contractor) and Dell (sub-contractor). The Program Admin supports the staff onsite and is the primary point of contact for interactions and communications with ActioNet Headquarters staff and the Federal staff for employee activities (in-processing, out-processing, etc). The position also supports the teams in development of contract presentations/deliverables and quality deliverables.
The Program Administration Specialist job profile primarily entails support in managing the staff, contract, and direct support of the Director of Operations and the Program Director. The Program Administration Specialist is expected to handle different functions ranging from administrative activities (meeting minutes, presentation coordination) and organizing, to working with ActioNet HQ and Federal staff to ensure seamless transitions of personnel. The Program Administration Specialist is responsible for meeting deadlines required by the contract and Program Director, facilitating both contract-related and ActioNet employee meetings, and demonstrating effective communication skills. It is unlikely that the program admin will handle only one task at a particular time, therefore the program admin should have the ability to multitask. Prioritization of tasks and deliverables will be managed by the Program Director. In addition, the successful program admin performs the following duties:
• Acts as the primary liaison between contract employees and ActioNet Human Resources.
• Assists employees in finding relevant training and education opportunities, administers training requests in accordance with ActioNet’s Tuition Assistance program, and guides employees through the training reimbursement process.
• Monitors timesheet entry compliance and other contractual deadlines.
• Maintains the contract roster and Org Chart.
• Oversees onboarding of new hires; assists with the USDOT badging process and provides new hire orientation to the environment, ensuring appropriate work space is identified, appropriate forms are prepared, workspace equipment is assigned, software and mobile devices are processed.
• Oversees off-boarding of personnel; tracking and returning outgoing employees’ government-issued equipment and badges.
• Plans and executes a wide range of meetings and events, with duties including booking and preparing meeting facilities, organizing meeting materials, and coordinating catering.
• Accurately edits and distributes high-level deliverables, including quarterly and monthly reports and daily operations briefings.
• Interacts with contractual and federal stakeholders at all levels, providing excellent customer service and accurate, timely communication.
• Administers all aspects of the contract’s employee parking plan, including registration, billing and invoice tracking.
• Provide administrative support to all ActioNet contract managers
• Take actionable notes from the daily operations briefing and sending actionable to all ActioNet team leads and managers. Solicit and escalate to the Director of Operations where appropriate
• Manage Outlook calendars for contract supervisory staff, scheduling meeting rooms, meeting and event arrangements
• Maintains document repository environment and document processes and procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout
• Act as the point for contact for out of office compilation and communication to leads, managers and team on a daily basis through the email messaging system
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results and updating the daily brief morning presentation on SharePoint
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• May be required to prepare all contract related presentations and appropriate documentation
• Keep current personal contact information for changes, on-call list within the central repository
• Sending faxes, sending and receiving forms for the company
• Managing files and files storage
• Organizational skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and learn new processes and policies
• Ability to implement and support processes and policies
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Associate’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline or equivalent years of experience
• Experience in people management
• Proven experience in office or program administration
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.