• Familiar supporting IP address changes, virtual environments (VMware), Cisco technology, Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory administration.
• Familiar with IPs, Cisco equipment, ports and switches, Active Directory
• Familiar with Citrix, Xenapp or other virtual desktop technologies.
• Familiar supporting Common Access Card (CAC), smart card, etc... technologies
• BS Degree in IT field and Certifications (e.g., Microsoft, A+, Network+, CCNA)
Candidate will be required to work independently and with minimal supervision. Candidate must be responsive, reliable and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.