Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
05 - 07 years
VA - Vienna
• Provide solid DBA skills on Oracle RAC, ASM GRID and Data Guard installation, configuration, and troubleshooting production issue.
• Maintain and ensure availability for multiple production and development
• Hands-on experience and Provide for the upgrade and patching for the Oracle 11g/12c database and related software.
• Provide RMAN backup and recovery support and make recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements to the DOS production databases.
• Maintain security and integrity controls and formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management.
• Support the implementation of all required security updates as directed by applicable STIGs and DOS ISSO policies.
• Previous experience of resolving database system related POAM finding is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
• 5 or more years of experience in as an Oracle DBA and related Oracle related area
• Specific knowledge of writing custom monitoring reports for 12c OEM
• Experience working with Oracle Cloud Computing (private or public) is a plus
• Strong communication skills to communicate to ISSO and IA management and provide POAM resolution for current systems
• Minimum 3 years of strong Oracle 11g or 12c DBA experience with specific knowledge of RAC, ASM, GoldenGate, Data Guard, RMAN, Patching, AND/OR Security
• Previous experiences on Oracle Engineered System like Exadata and Sun Super Cluster are welcomed
• Secret clearance is a plus
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.