Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
SharePoint O&M Developer
05 - 07 years
MD - Greenbelt
ActioNet is seeking an experienced SharePoint Web Developer to help maintain operations, maintenance, and enhance current sites and applications. The work site is located in Lanham, MD near NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.
Candidate must have hands-on experience and extensive knowledge maintaining a SharePoint environment. SharePoint 2013 is preferred.
Requirements include the support of current applications, hot fixes, user training and support, documentation support, and troubleshooting. Candidate should have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- 3+ Years’ experience with .NET Framework
- 4+ Years of SharePoint experience; with 2+ Years in SharePoint 2013
- 2+ Years SQL Server 2005/2008
- Demonstrated ability to work in a group setting as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including the ability to review SharePoint Health Analyzer reports and SharePoint Server logs
- Ability to be a self-starter and work well under minimum supervision
- Familiar with best practices such as SDLC and Project Management framework
- User Interface design experience is a plus, including developing, modifying and deploying SharePoint master pages
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Knowledge and experience in using PowerShell to administer SharePoint and in developing PowerShell to perform routine actions, such as bulk list and document library modifications, a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and test applications in separate development, staging and production environments, across multiple domains
- Experience with training users on developed tools is a plus
- Experience with CMS solutions
- 4+ years developing applications using web services,
- Experience with government section 508 compliance standards
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development, including use of the SharePoint 2013 App Model
- Experience with the SharePoint Object Model, including CSOM, JSOM, JQuery, event receiver and workflow development
- Knowledge and experience in using PowerShell to perform routine actions, such as bulk list updates and document library modifications
- Experience working with SharePoint farm servers in fully virtualized environment
- Working in mission critical, fast-paced environments
- Working experience on application security
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certifications as applicable
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.