Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Sr. Pricing Analyst
08 - 10 years
Standard Background Check
VA - Vienna
The Pricing Analyst will be an integral member of the capture / proposal team assisting in the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements. Must be able to prepare complex pricing proposals in response to customer requests for proposals.
The Senior Pricing Analyst must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of proposal strategies, processes and methodologies and be able to provide insights and guidance to the team and senior management in execution of task order cost proposals, competitive analysis, Price-to-Win (PTW) and risk management. Experience in all types of contracts (CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FFP etc.) is required. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment. Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills. Perform business and management tasks in the area of Pricing with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare timely, accurate and compliant cost and business proposals.
• Participate in the proposal pricing process to include:
- Develop complex cost models and detailed cost narratives based on the RFP requirements
- Development of pricing strategy; utilize overall knowledge of company bid-rate structure to complete assignments in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
- Working closely with Capture Manager, Technical Staff and other functional departments to ensure accuracy and coordination of cost proposals
- Coordination of labor, subcontract, review, analyze and compile cost data; Analyzes estimates of labor, material, equipment, and other direct costs, analyzing estimates against previous cost experience and recommends adjustments; prepare cost volumes
- Participate in pricing review with upper management and coordinate with senior staff to determine pricing structure and strategy
- Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing proposal
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance or related field
• 7+ years of experience in the IT Services/Federal Government contracting industry
• Direct cost estimating and/or pricing experience with Government Competitive Procurements
• Able to read an RFP and understand price volume deliverables
• Able to set up hypothetical rate and profit/loss scenarios
• Organize documents and related data for audit purposes
• Experience working with all phases of solicitation processes such as request for information (RFI), RFP responses and negotiations
• Knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M
• Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR
• Highly proficient in MS Office Excel modelling
• Ability to take initiative and collaborate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and work on multiple cost proposals under tight deadlines
• Ability to perform detail oriented tasks with minimum supervision
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.