Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
10 + years
Sole US Citizenship
HI - Honolulu
The Capture Manager is to identify, qualify, and secure new IT support services contracts across a broad spectrum of Federal Agencies. The successful Capture Manager will win new business by knowing the customer needs, developing superior intelligence on existing work, teaming with the right partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements. The capture manager will capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal clients, to provide solutions in the areas of IT Consolidation and Modernization, Cloud Services, Software Engineering (include Agile Methodologies) and Modernization, Systems Planning and Business Transformation.
The Capture Manager shall:
· Collaborate with executive leadership and technical groups to coordinate business development activities
· Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified pursuits
· Actively contribute and manage a winning proposal process, interacting closely with internal service centers including proposal operations, pricing and contracts, as well as other groups
· Have a proven Track record capturing large opportunities in the Full & Open market, as well as GWACs/IDIQs vehicles
The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing new IT Professional and Business Transformation Services opportunities within the Federal Government arena, and have demonstrated success in gaining awards and growing revenue focused on multiple opportunities in the $100 million range or larger.
The Capture Manager should possess:
· A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of Government IT services related experience
· A proficiency in the MS Office Suite and possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
· Proven skills in all areas of capture, including assessing win probability and value for opportunity targets, capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
Additional requirements include:
· Demonstrated record of federal agency client stewardship and capture/business development accomplishments
· Experience in business development activities associated with identification, qualification, full capture and bid activities, and the knowledge to transition new business opportunities into operations
· Experience in proposal pricing methodologies and strategies
· Experience in managing and contributing to winning proposal content
· Sound business ethics
· Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
· Experience with business development tools and resources such as GovWin or similar is preferred
· Selected candidate must have ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.