Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Account Manager, National Security Business Unit
08 - 10 years
VA - Vienna
ActioNet, an IT Services consulting firm, is looking for an account manager who will be responsible for Opportunity Creation, Identification, Qualification, Management, and Delivery.
?REPORTS TO: Executive Director, National Security Business Unit
The purpose of this role is to support the Executive Director and the entire NSBU team in the developing and implementing ActioNet’s National Security Business Unit’s (NSBU) strategic plans and policies, and to provide leadership and direction to the NSBU’s professional and technical staff. More specifically, this position supports the NSBU Executive Director by identifying, qualifying, and capturing new IT support services contracts within National Security agencies.
• Provides capture and business development support for the NSBU. Performs business development and partnership activities as directed by the Executive Director;
• Uses his/her established network in Federal National Security and IC agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and serve as Capture Manager for identified pursuits;
• Collaborates with executive leadership and technical groups to coordinate business development activities;
• Conduct in-depth competitive analysis, and develop win strategies.
• Assess technical execution strategies - Lead and/or participate in white paper development.
• Manage a customer and industry communication plan for each opportunity.
• Develop and execute a winning teaming strategy. Develop price-to-win strategies.
• Develop and negotiate Non-disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements.
• Ensure ActioNet is positioned in the community and understands the needs and concerns of all stakeholders.
• Align messaging with critical customer needs and key corporate strategies/capabilities.
• Constant customer contact to develop relationship and build an information advantage.
• Assists with the development and execution of the Business Unit’s business strategy to chart future growth and strategic goals;
• Provides leadership and direction for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery;
• Acts in general oversight capacity monitoring daily Business Unit Operations, as well as participates in long-term planning for future Business Unit business development and strategic new business pursuits;
• In collaboration with the Executive Director, represents ActioNet to customers and business partners, building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
• Works with ActioNet’s strategic practice areas to support Business Unit operational and business development activities as directed by the Executive Director;
• Assists capture resource development by documenting contract activities and developing past performance references and program summaries for use in proposal submissions across the company;
• Actively works with proposal operations and pricing to ensure quality proposal deliverables that are priced to win work.
• Existing Secret clearance
• BS degree in Engineering or IT related field or minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in providing IT support and management of IT programs to Federal customers
• PMP certification
• Minimum 8 years supporting DoS, Justice and DHS customers
• Minimum of 15 years in program and project manager experience
• Minimum of 5 years of capture and business development experience
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.