Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Human Resources Business Partner
02 - 04 years
Standard Background Check
MD - Baltimore
Administers the people management related agenda for a unit of the organization. The HR business partner acts as a Human Resources Generalist and assumes a significant management role in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team of the business unit. Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers.
Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal counsel as needed/required.
Provides day-to-day and annual performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
Manages the annual performance review process (launching reviews monthly, tracking reviews, semi-monthly review reminders)
Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
Conducts new-hire orientations on a rotating basis.
Maintains the HRIS including employee personnel records and reports.
Distributes monthly reports on new hires, terms, and turnover.
- Between 3-5 years’ experience
- SHRM or HRCI certification within 6 months.
- ADP Workforce
- Microsoft Office
- Deltek Timekeeping
- Benefits administration
- Employee relations experience.
- Working with an employee population of 200+
- Ability to work primarily in our Baltimore, MD office with some work in our Vienna, VA location
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Must be able to lift approximately 10-15 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.