Click on 'Apply Now' to submit your application for this position.
Service Delivery Manager/Quality Manager
08 - 10 years
DC - Washington
The IT Service Delivery Manager/Quality Manager (QM), will support the IT Operations Program Manager (PM) in the execution of Service Delivery and Quality Management strategy and initiatives. Key responsibilities of the SDM/QM will include assisting the PM with governance across all areas of IT, including service level management, incident, problem and change management, continual service improvement, and customer satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest quality of operational service delivery. The SDM/QM will report to the PM who has the responsibility of ensuring that the technical solutions, service delivery and schedules are implemented in a timely manner. The SDM/QM will be responsible for implementing enterprise-wide ITIL v3 practices and a Help Desk Institute (HDI) support model. The SDM/QM will be the key point of communications interface with senior Government officials.
• Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they do.
• Working with the stakeholders to identify and manage service improvement activities.
• Ability to prioritize and work with multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are fully prepared to execute to include oversight of any needed training to support changes.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Successful service delivery –SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to analyze existing metrics/SLAs, edit or create new Service Levels that meet the expected performance level of the organization
• Prior experience performing quality audits in an ITSM Service Delivery Model
• Ability to lead teams to operational excellence via performance and quality management best practices and methodologies
• Ability to communicate to senior stakeholders by providing a current baseline, presenting a phased approach and resulting benefits
• Analysis, verification and reporting of performance data supplied by service area leads, including trending and identification of opportunities for improvement
• Creation and Distribution of comprehensive reports
• Verification of the achievement of deliverables and milestones
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ad-hoc changes in the environment.
• Superb oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
• Experience using Remedy Analytics
• Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
• Able to build personal relationships with key staff with strong diplomacy skills.
• Must be able to work proactively and under pressure.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Monitoring overall performance of services.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, customers, peers, and staff.
• ITIL v3 Foundations required, ITIL v3 Expert highly preferred.
• Bachelors’ degree, 8+ years
• HDI-SCM, PMP, CSM, ASQ, ISO or other professional certification(s)
ActioNet has a mentor program designed to get you up to speed in your new job quickly...helping you succeed and grow with the company.
ActioNet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.